Wednesday 28 September 2011

Plans for Front Cover and Contents Page

For this lesson, we had to plan and draw out our school magazines. We also had to take photos around the school for the magazine's main images on the front cover and on the contents page.

Plan for front cover:
 - Title of magazine: Break Time, Ethos: In school, it's nice to have a break
 - Main image & headlines - Close up shot of person with headline "Meet The New English Whizzkid"
 - Main colour will be orange
Regulars:
 - Help letters
 - Competition
 - Interview with staff member
 - Day in the life of...
 - Student voice

Features:
 - Free stationary vouchers
 - Top 10 revision tips
 - How Year 7's are settling in
 - Perfect soundtrack to your revision
 - The perfect soundtrack to your revision
 - How to cope with GCSE stress
 - Yr 8's vs. Yr 9's - Who's the best?
 - Teacher of the year
 - Your thoughts on Uniforms




This is my front cover plan of my magazine.


This is the plan of my contents page for my magazine.


 This is the main image I used for  my front cover.



This is the main image I used for my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment