Thursday 6 October 2011

Final Images For School Magazine

Whilst creating our magazine front cover and contents page, we took screen shots of each step we did when making them.

The first 4 screen shots are of my front cover. These were taken when I was using Photoshop to create my magazine.


The first screen shot is of my main image cut out from a photograph and pasted onto a new page. I also added a mast head across the top of the page.



In the next screen shot, I have added a coverline to my main image and some smaller coverlines at the bottom of the page.


I added a column of coverlines to the left hand side of the page in orange to match the mast head.


Finally, I added a couple more coverlines to the right hand side and this is my complete front cover for my school magazine.


The next 4 screen shots are of my contents page on Quark.

I coloured the background in green and places a different main image in the top left hand corner, leaving a bit of room for a cover line.


Next, I added a title and a column of regulars that appear in the magazine.


Finally, I added another two columns at the bottom of the page for the features of my magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment