Tuesday 8 November 2011

Planning Production

Planning Production

Front cover

The front cover main article is about the band Purple Science Hoodie: The Future of British Rock. The main image is of a band member with a purple hoodie and a guitar. The background for the image will be in a science lab.


Cover lines for front cover
-Purple Science Hoodie: The Future of British Rock
- The Amplify Tour! Who’s playing?
- Enter Shikari: On their biggest tour yet!
- Led Zeppelin – Everything you need to know
- Greatest Punk tracks EVER
- Win Rob Zombie’s coffin shaped guitar



Text for contents page
It will have both feature articles and regular content with small piece of information on what the article is about. I will also have a small caption under the images I will use.



Images for contents page
I shall use photos I have taken at previous gigs. The main image will be of No Lights At Lockdown. My smaller images will be from gigs such as Paramore, We The Kings, Attack! Attack! And Bullet For My Valentine. All picture have been taken by myself.



Article for double page spread
The article is about Welsh band, The Blackout. It talks about their latest forthcoming album “Hope” and also talks about the struggle the band had to make it and also an album review.

No comments:

Post a Comment